Grazie per aver scelto l’Affidabilità ed Esperienza di Ciocco Travel Service, dal 1976 Vacanze Estive per Ragazzi.
Learning English has never been so much fun! Come and enjoy sport and nature, and learn english too! All at “Il Ciocco” English Sport Camp!
The Hotel is located in the countryside, within the Ciocco campus. You will have an experienced and qualified member of staff to educate and entertain you.
Sport and nature will be your travelling companions. At ‘Il Ciocco’ you will learn English whilst having fun. You will be taught by experienced ‘mother-tongue’ teachers, who will be with you during lessons and also during leisure activities.
Hiking, walks, football, basketball, volleyball and tennis; these are just a few of the fun activities on offer at ‘Il Ciocco’.
The fun is guaranteed!
In our hotel, you will always find:
• Three hours of lessons each day, with a maximum of 15 students per class.
SPORTS ACTIVITIES: football, volleyball, basketball, archery, excursions, orienteering, trekking, treasure-hunts, art and theatre.
ACTIVITIES IN THE DAY: role play games, theatrical performances, creative games and sports matches.
ACTIVITIES IN THE EVENING: group dances, shows, slumber parties, karaoke, musical evenings.
WORKSHOPS: expressive workshops, great adventure games, craft workshops and artistic workshops.
STAFF: For many years, Ciocco Travel has had an excellent team of camp staff, all of whom are experienced, enthusiastic and dedicated to providing fun educational summer camps for groups of children.
The Camp Director organizes and supervises the work of the team, coordinating the various activities.
• Safe and reliable assisted transport from designated collection points.
• 24-hour assistance from Ciocco Travel staff.
• Assistence Operator’s Ciocco Travel h 24.
• A safe, educational and fun camp programme: ‘Il Ciocco’ Camp’s programme follows the educational project ‘Ciocco Ragazzi’, organizing activities by age group, and alternating play, social and recreational time. (see the project in pdf)
• All of the hotels we use meet with the necessary safety and quality standards.
• A delicious and nutritious menu (which follows a youth obesity prevention strategy) is available at the hotel restaurant, and is able to accommodate various dietary needs (food allergies and intolerances, including celiac, and personal or religious diets). The kitchens used for preparing meals are modern, well-equipped and meet with the food processing HACCP protocol.
Dal 16 al 23 giugno | Dal 23 al 30 giugno | Dal 30 giugno al 07 luglio | Dal 07 al 14 luglio
Dal 14 al 21 luglio | Dal 21 al 28 luglio | Dal 28 luglio al 04 agosto
Dal 30 giugno al 14 luglio
Dal 14 al 28 luglio
Quota per 1 settimana euro 900
Quota per 2 settimane euro 1.630
Su richiesta quotazioni da altre località.
Quota per 1 settimana euro 800
Quota per 2 settimane euro 1.530
Scarpe da tennis, felpa, k-Way, abbigliamento sportivo, ciabatte e cuffie per piscina, crema solare, cappellino.
Lo zainetto te lo regaliamo noi!
Azienda certificata ISO 9001:2008